For 2 people and per house.
 January to April (1)(2) - October to December 
 € 65,00 / night 
more than 1 night€ 55,00 / night 
(1) from March 26th to April 8th, the prices are €75,00/day and €20,00/day for extra bed.
(2) from December 29th to January 1st, the prices are €90,00/day and €20,00/day for extra bed.
 
 May 
 € 75,00 / night 
 
 June *** 
 € 85,00 / night 
   
 July** 
 from 1st to 15th€ 90,00 / night 
 from 16th to 31st€ 100,00 / night 
**during this month we only accept 5 days reservations minimum

 August* 
 € 115,00 / night 
   
* during this month we only accept 6 days reservations minimum

 September *** 
from 1st to 15th€ 90,00 / night
from 16th to 30th€ 80,00 / night 

 

Notes:

Extra bed: €20,00/night

30% deposit is required to confirm the booking with the remaining 70% paid during check in.

Different prices might be applied.

*** during June and September we only accept 3 days reservation minimum

I.V.A. included